Thursday 30 May 2013

Fast and Furious 6

yesterday, finally, i'm watching fast6. last saturday i almost watch it but i didn't get the ticket. poor me.

THE MOVIE IS STILL AMAZING. i always hate if someone ask me to watch action movie, i even cried in the cinema when i watched an action movie with my mom and dad, crying a lot. but my dad didn't care at all, still watching in peace. so i'm crying till i felt tired and then sleeping. no no, not bcs the movie is scary or something, it was only bcs i dislike action movie, and feel so angry when they brought me to the cinema when they said "we will go home" HAHAHAHAHA I'M LOL-ING OVER THIS STUPID EXPERIENCE. forget it.

i don't watch too much action movie, but fast and furious is one of my fav action movie. and i love han so muuuuuuuuuch since the very 1st time i watched him in f&f , i know he is not handsome at all, he is ugly. BUT COOL AND ADORABLE OMG I LOVE HIM TO THE BONES. the movie is good and i like it. idek why but i still love fast and furious story line. i'm so proud of joe taslim :) but when dom and letty were flying i was ... WHAT IS THIS? WHY ARE YOU TOO DELUSIONAL, PD NIM?

i'm searching about han yst, bcs i haven't search abt him so far. i just knew that HE IS A KOREAN . HOLYSHIT MOTHER FUCKER I WATCHED HOLLYWOOD MOVIE BUT FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE KOREAN ONE. how could this happen? is it a fate? life is oppa. ah i forgot, he isn't an oppa, he is an ahjussi (uncle). this 41yo man really makes me crazy.

guys, when gisele died i'm crying seeing han's face, my heart was broke into pieces. I'M IN TEARS. those facial expression. he is not crying but the expression was so sad. han should get an award for his sad expression.

han & gisele will always be my favorite couple.

can't wait for fast7! one year later .........


shasa

No comments:

Post a Comment