Wednesday 22 May 2013

Less than 2 weeks n_n

first of all, i'll give you a bad news .....

i will post abt my Kpop hell (AGAIN). I'M SORRY DUDE!

so, already D-10 SS5 Jakarta, still excited like SS4, SMtown, Mubank before ^^
when i lay on my bed, i just thought that meeting superjunior is like a dream for me eventho i've met them 4 times before, i still get the feeling of nervousness. believe it or not but i always got sick a few days before the concert, about 1 or 2 days before the concert. i've got a symptoms of typhus for SS4, i've got a high fever and have no voice at all for SMtown, and i've got a diarrhea for Mubank. cool, right? -___- God, don't let me sick this time, pretty pls? 
i was dreaming about watching SS5 a few days ago, and waking up is really the hardest thing, i felt so huuuuuurt. in my dream, sungmin came to me and he hugged me so tight, i cried a lot on his shoulder. WHY???? DREAMING ABOUT YOUR IDOL IS THE WORST THING EVER YOU KNOW! bcs you have to accept the reality when you open your eyes. fuck. gosh i think i should keep my self in order to stay sane under this dangerous hell.

See you in 10 days, my life ruiners :)

I'M SO READY FOR SS5 JAKARTA, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY OPPARS :D

i took a hard job at this age, spazzing over my oppars. sigh.

Hi the apple of my eyes, i'm gonna meet you again :) i love you like there's no tomorrow. if i have a boyf, i will ask him to understand my love for you, eventho no one can understand my love for you, no one. you have a very soft spot in my heart. although i love a lot of oppars, but you are more than anything else. if i say i love another oppa it means i love sungmin even more. if i cry bcs of another oppa, it means i cry bcs of sungmin even harder.
bless me God. i'm trying to stay normal.
tbh, am i completely lost my mind? guys, be honest to me please.

#Superjunior #sungmin

shasa

No comments:

Post a Comment