Wednesday 1 May 2013

already 13 years.

i'm re-watching my westlife VCD. yes guys VCD not DVD. westlife era is VCD era hahahahaha honestly, idk why i missed westlife so much (is it possible to miss someone you never even meet before? yeah i feel it). the very 1st time i dedicated my life to be a fangirl was for them, just wow its already 13 years since i stan westlife like crazy, my room was full of westlife westlife on the wall. but yeah, i never come to their concert for some reasons (dumb people = farsha maulidia), in 2000 when they hold their concert in jakarta, i just 9 years old girl, imposibble to attend their concert, their second concert was in 2000-something and already forgot why i didnt come. and their last concert was in 2011, i didn't come too bcs i save my money for super junior concert, ironic, right? my favorite from westlife member is Nicky Byrne, ofc till now. i always adore him, and i always thought that he was the man i'm gonna marry, since a long time ago. in my opinion, nicky is the eldest but the cutest, don't you agree? in sungmin case too, he is old but he is the cutest member in super junior. i always love a cute boy, not a handsome boy. my favorite song still No Place That Far, and my favorite MV still BopBop Baby.

i'm watching Coast-to-Coast Concert VCD
BUT HE HAS BECOME A HANDSOME /OLD/ MAN
shasa

No comments:

Post a Comment