Tuesday 11 December 2012

never crossed in my mind, i would fall in love with an idol this much. the peoples who aren't even aware of my existence in this world. different oxygen, different countries, different cultures, too far to be reached. yeah sometimes. im so tired of being "fangirl and her idol" because everything is hurt, seriously. but i couldn't stop. they are like a drugs for me. its like hmm ... already addicted.

how can i love a man that i've never interacted directly or intimate with him? and he didn't even know that im breathing.

some people said that i'm crazy. me too. 

i've met them a few times, i went to their concerts. but still it doesn't make them noticed me. their fans are too much, not just me. i know i'm not a teenager anymore :''') but allow me to hug him once in my life. i will be satisfied, and i will not asking for anything more for my kpop life.

Lee Sungmin


let me, Allah.

shasa

No comments:

Post a Comment