Sunday 23 December 2012

5 cm.


I really liked this movie. although i think the story was quite standard, like other teen movies. but, very nice view of Indonesia. I really want to go there, the ocean above the clouds ... I still didn't understand about it, it doesn't make sense. how can there be such a beautiful place?
and the conflict of romance, i dont know why but I LOVE IT! my heart was shattered hahahahaha. 
i would love to if i can watch this movie again. 

 
and another reason i love this movie is

him...

Herjunot Ali - Zafran

SO HANDSOME! I LIKE HIM SINCE "REALITA CINTA & ROCK N ROLL" but
My feeling was missing after that because he never cooler than Nugi (his role). and now MY FEEL IS BACK, CONGRATULATION! zafran zafran zafran!



*elus dada*
*dadanya junot*

5cm movie is perfect.
because they have Mahameru and Herjunot Ali.

credit photos : to the owner

shasa

No comments:

Post a Comment