Wednesday 7 December 2011

should i?

my day..
day by day.. seems like its more complicated. i dont have time to eat, to sleep, to hangout. like... there is a big hole in my heart. i really really tired of this situation. i need more time in a day, to resolve all matters.
when im tired, thats not me, thats my body, it feels like to be collapse. but i really cant tell anyone about my problem, about my feelings. its funny, some of my friends, crying and telling me about their problem, almost every time. I'm happy to listen, and I give them advice, without them knowing what I'm experiencing. maybe, my problem is more severe and complicated, but i dont know why, i cant tell anybody, even my bestfriends. i have many stories that i cant even tell my bestfriends. why? i dont know. why cant I share a story? I became very closed.
should i through this? will i be strong enough? 
I look strong from outside, such as not having problems, like feeling happy all the time. But I was very fragile in the inside..
 sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment