Monday 12 December 2011

RIGHT NOW

this time .. I don't want anything, do anything, think anything, anything .. you hear? anything! I'll continue to re-word it, until there is no meaning anymore. I live in a crazy world, huh? the world who don't understand the meaning of toil, love, friendship, or just me who can't understand all that? or may not want to understand .. don't want to ..

except dancing, that's all I want now .. I dance not only with my body, but with my soul, heart and mind .. which can clear all the disgusting things that I'm dealing with. To give me more spirit, to face my world that was shattered. my body looks great, although the inside has been damaged and destroyed. there will be no one could guess what was happening to me ..


 

so, I need to dance .. bismillahirrahmanirahim, I pray for my performances this year, I hope this will be very beautiful, for me, for others, for other dancers, to my family, and my friends..



sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment