Sunday 19 February 2012

The Vow

-I chose to stay with him for all the things he's done right; not the one thing he's done wrong. I chose to forgive him

-I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed, and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree about red velvet cake, to live within the warmth of your heart, and always call it home

-Life's all about moments of impact, and how they change our lives forever. But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them?

-I vow to love you and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other

-Come home with me. We’ll figure this out together

-But how do you look at the girl you love, and tell yourself it’s time to walk away?


shasa

No comments:

Post a Comment