Sunday 16 September 2012

a priceless gift :)

last week was my birthday, and today i met my girls. I've got a beautiful gifts from them and I'M SO HAPPY. i love them so much, so much, do you hear me? so much :))) the best girls i ever had, i think they are my fairies. my gifts this year although a little crazy, but they never miss a chance to touch my heart with their fucking weird behaviors. it was one of a thousand reasons to love them. i'm the luckiest person, because i have them.

i also got a gift from my parents :)) yeaaah i've got new blackberry hehehehehe and the precious one is SMTOWN TICKET >.<

my life is complete, right? :))

from my girls :

in fact, i asked them to buy me this clock :D
I LOVE YOU TOO :*
HUHUHU I MISS DANCING !!
 and this is the craziest thing:
HEY GIRLS HOW CAN YOU I'M SPEECHLESS
dede says: "This is yesung's signature, i've got help from baekhyun to get this" oh. okay
i don't know :''')
YEEEAAAAAAYYY :*
shasa

No comments:

Post a Comment